WORK WITH US.
Reporting to: Senior Outreach Worker
Based: Ipswich & East Suffolk (Primarily Ipswich based but there may be travel across Suffolk. Flexible working will be considered)
Hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: £26,989 (pro rata)
Main Purpose of the post:
To work within a combination of office based, online, phone and community settings to provide a pro-active service to women and girls age 14 and over and who are survivors of sexual violence:
- Provide a survivor-focused, independent service
- Empower clients to improve their emotional and physical wellbeing and improve their sense of self
- support clients to access their rights
- support clients access health and other services they require
- Support client to highlight their current needs and empower clients to make positive change in these areas
- provide support through the criminal justice system if necessary
- To set up and run groups for survivors
HOW TO APPLY
If you’d like to apply for the above, please click on the buttons below to view the person specification and job description, and to download an application form and a monitoring form.
The deadline to apply is Sunday 26th June 2022 at 5pm. Interviews will take place on Monday 4th July 2022. Please return all applications to email@example.com.