VOLUNTEER WITH US.
Our Trustees are responsible for maintaining our organisation and making strategic decisions about our objectives and aims.
We are currently looking for a Treasurer, to oversee the financial affairs of Suffolk Rape Crisis and work alongside our Board of Trustees in safeguarding the finances of the organisation.
- We are looking for someone with the following experience and abilities:
- Experienced in financial management, ideally at a senior level
- Preferably holds a recognised accountancy qualification, though not essential (operational financial experience is essential)
- Ability to oversee maintenance of proper financial records and procedures
- Advising on, and supporting, the organisations financial strategy
- Preparing and presenting financial reports, accounts
If you are:
- A strategic thinker with good independent judgement?
- A strong team player?
- Passionate about gender equality and ending Violence Against Women and Girls?
- Wanting to use your skills to make a difference?
- Skilled in, financial management, fundraising, recruitment and management, or marketing
…. then come and join our Board of Trustees!
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill in an application form, alongside an equality and diversity form and return your application to firstname.lastname@example.org