COMMITMENT TO EQUALITY, DIVERSITY, INCLUSION AND ANTI-RACISM.
SRC is committed to being an inclusive organisation that values equality, diversity, and inclusion. We aim to create a culture in which discrimination, in all its forms, is recognised, addressed, and challenged.
SRC aims to:
- Ensure there is a positive culture throughout the organisation, where diversity, inclusion, compassion, and respect are core values and at the centre of all its activities.
- Eliminate all forms of conscious and unconscious discrimination in its practices and behaviours.
- Actively encourage positive action to overcome disadvantage and discrimination.
- Ensure the highest possible standards are achieved in the delivery of its services to beneficiaries and in its employment practices.
- Ensure EEDI are promoted through its work, both internally and externally.
- Guarantee everyone feels valued and given space to work to their full potential.
SRC is committed to anti-racism. We are currently taking steps to ensure bespoke anti-racism training is provided to all members of the organisation, along with formulating an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan.
If you are viewing this website and need to exit immediately, you can click on the button at the top of the page that says “Leave website. This will take you to Google.
If you share a computer with others, or if you are using a computer that may be accessed by someone else, you can clear your browser history if you do not want other users to see that you have visited this website. For advice on how to do this across different web browsers, see the Suffolk Constabulary website:
DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY.
We are fully compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulations (2018). This means that all our client’s data is:
- Stored in secure locations and is only accessed by staff at SRC in which it is in the client’s best interest for them to see it.
- Kept only for the purpose specified when the data is collected
- Updated as regularly as possible
- The property of the client, therefore the client can request to view; withdraw certain permissions; or the destruction of their data at any time
Confidentiality & Safeguarding.
At SRC, all our services are confidential, however there may be circumstances when we will have to pass information on. This may include if you are actively suicidal or plan to harm yourself or someone else. If this arises, your outreach worker or counsellor will work with you to empower you to make your own decisions and speak to other services yourself, however if this is not possible, they will do on your behalf so with your knowledge.
Please find our Confidentiality and Safeguarding Policies below: